Look at all that hair! I've been waiting for pictures and official word. Cute little Nora. Can't wait to watch her grow.
Congrats!!! That is so much fun!!! She's darling and I'm also jealous of all the hair.
Congratulations!! What a beautiful girl and I love that name!! Hope you and baby are doing well!
Too cute! Love the name too! We have a cute little niece named Nora. Congratulations!!!
oh she is soooo cute!i LOVE her name!!!congratulations!!!!
She is so sweet! I'm so excited for you guys. Makay and Milo will be awesome big brothers (love the bottles in the fridge). Having a little girl is the best!
Congratulations, vou me expressar em Português, Ela é linda demais. Muita saúde, felicidade para mais novo anjo de Deus.
Congratulations...she is just beautiful!! I'm so happy for you!!
She is beautiful you guys!!!! Love her name, what a doll. Congrats!
congrats! she's a cutie.
You have a girl! Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!--Julie
So cute! Can't wait to meet her.
congrats! I hope you are feeling well and that baby is letting you sleep. She is a beautiful little thing!
Wahoo! So wonderful, Kris. I am so glad for you guys. How are you feeling?
congratulations!!!!! she is beautiful
Congrats! She is gorgeous!
Congratulations- she is so adorable- you are making me want another little girl!
What a doll!! she fits right in with your other darling kids.Hope all is well with you and your new bitty oneHugsLisa
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Look at all that hair! I've been waiting for pictures and official word. Cute little Nora. Can't wait to watch her grow.
Congrats!!! That is so much fun!!! She's darling and I'm also jealous of all the hair.
Congratulations!! What a beautiful girl and I love that name!! Hope you and baby are doing well!
Too cute! Love the name too! We have a cute little niece named Nora. Congratulations!!!
oh she is soooo cute!
i LOVE her name!!!
congratulations!!!!
She is so sweet! I'm so excited for you guys. Makay and Milo will be awesome big brothers (love the bottles in the fridge). Having a little girl is the best!
Congratulations, vou me expressar em Português, Ela é linda demais. Muita saúde, felicidade para mais novo anjo de Deus.
Congratulations...she is just beautiful!! I'm so happy for you!!
She is beautiful you guys!!!! Love her name, what a doll. Congrats!
congrats! she's a cutie.
You have a girl! Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!
--Julie
So cute! Can't wait to meet her.
congrats! I hope you are feeling well and that baby is letting you sleep. She is a beautiful little thing!
Wahoo! So wonderful, Kris. I am so glad for you guys. How are you feeling?
congratulations!!!!! she is beautiful
Congrats! She is gorgeous!
Congratulations- she is so adorable- you are making me want another little girl!
What a doll!! she fits right in with your other darling kids.
Hope all is well with you and your new bitty one
Hugs
Lisa
Post a Comment